A wrong turn ended after 600 km!!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Eric Steward an eighty years old man.Visiting his friend in Yaas , a town south of Sydney in New South Wales state.On that Monday morning Eric left home to near by shop to by News Paper.Normally people return on such occasions in minutes but he didnt.
As a great fonder of driving Eric kept on driving and took a wrong turn on highway.
After about driving for eight hours Eric went to Victoria State police and asked for help,he said:
"I just went out on the road to have a drive, a nice peaceful quiet drive. I didn't know where I was going but I knew it was somewhere, and with a bit of luck I would eventually find my wife again"
His wife Clare was really worried about her husband as he was also suffering from slight Dementia.
She said:
"He's a good driver. Very focused, I knew that much"
Victoria state policeman Clayton Smith said Mr steward had come up to me and told that i am lost.He said i had to laugh when asked him:
"Why didn't you stop earlier"
He replied:
"I like to drive"
Moral:
So Mr.Eric Steward enjoyed the fun of being Lost in his last age proving that you man grows back after 40.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP